Akron Radon specializes in radon reduction system installations in Northeast Ohio. Each of our technicians is licensed by the Ohio Department of Health as a Radon Mitigation Tester, Radon Mitigation Specialist, or Radon Mitigation Contractor. By law, all of our testing equipment is calibrated annually by their manufacturers. We maintain thorough records (reduction system schematic drawings, building sketches, pre and post mitigation test results, employee exposure action plans, etc) indefinitely to comply with Ohio regulations. Most importantly, we provide written guarantees unparalleled in the industry!
Akron Radon was created because there is always a need for proficient, efficient and honest contractors in NE Ohio. We’ve all heard or experienced stories of contractors that over-promise, over-charge, and under-deliver. Some companies don’t bother with licensing or insurance, and are gone before regulators catch-on. Other companies use high-pressure sales and scare tactics to up-sell their products. Not Akron Radon! We used our 15 years experience in the home-building and restoration businesses to develop an enjoyable customer experience that delivers fast, cost-effective results. After all, you’re not researching radon elimination for entertainment; you have a problem and want it fixed in a cost-effective manner by professionals who stand by their work. That’s what we do, and we do it well!
Akron Radon Reduction Systems services all of Northeast OH, with an office in Summit county. Our service areas include:
- Summit County – Akron, Copley, Fairlawn, Twinsburg, Northfield, Macedonia, Hudson, Stow, Cuyahoga Falls, Green, Barberton, Norton & surrounding areas
- Stark County – Canton, North Canton, Jackson, Massillon, Canal Fulton, Louisville, Alliance & more
- Medina County- Medina, Brunswick, Hinckley, Rittman, Wadsworth, Lodi & More
- Portage County- Aurora, Kent, Ravenna, Streetsboro, Tallmadge, Mogadore & More
- Geauga County – Chardon, Chagrin Falls, Bainbridge, Newbury & More
- Cuyahoga County – Cleveland, Parma, Shaker Heights, Strongsville, Westlake, North Olmsted, Brecksville, North Royalton, Solon, Berea, Beachwood, Lyndhurst & more